"Grown Up" Cats
Fearless Kitty Rescue makes every effort to place our kitties in good homes with responsible pet owners who are willing to make a lifelong commitment. We believe pet ownership is a privilege, not a right. Potential pet owners are counseled about the responsibilities of pet ownership before adoption. Because the key to reducing the number of unwanted animals is pet population control, each animal is spayed/neutered before adoption.
We prepare each kitten or cat for adoption as follows:
- Wellness Exam
- Two vaccinations
- FIV/FeLV Test
- 30 days of free pet health insurance from 24PetWatch
- All adoptions require that our Adoption Consult Form is completed prior to adoption being approved.
- A lifetime commitment must be made to the kitty, and the kitty must be kept as an indoor family pet.
- Adopter must be 18 years of age or older and have proper identification.
- Adopter must have as much fun as possible with their new family member!
Kittens 2-5 months : $100
Kittens 6-12 months : $75
Adults 1-6 years : $50
Seniors 7+ years : $25